Interested in learning about Financial Service Group (FSG) and our fee-only approach to retirement, investment and tax planning? This no pressure, no obligation session is designed to help inform you about our philosophy and individualized approach to helping you live your great life during our Exploring FSG learning event.
Who should attend: Anyone interested in learning the distinctions of commission, fee-based, and fee-only financial planning; anyone interested in hearing how our brand of financial planning encompasses all aspects of your life, including your career and your elder life needs, as well as all the other things that are important to you; friends and colleagues of our existing clients who’ve heard about us and want a no-pressure way to “check us out.”
Your facilitators: This session will be led by Justin Moilanen, CFP®, RICP® and Financial Service Group founder, Michael Haubrich, CFP®, CSA®
What we’ll cover:
– Fee-only advisory models (what this actually means, not what the industry leads you to believe it means)
– Compensation model (complete transparency – how we’re paid for the work we do for you)
– Service model (how we help you realize the goals for your Great Life, as you define it)
– Investment management process (our approach to investing based on your tolerances)
– Referral Partner Program (connecting you with other professional services you might need like legal, real estate, home improvements, career coaches, elder care providers, and more)
– Meeting process (how we work with our clients throughout the year and at times of change in circumstance)
– Team (learn more about our CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals and our experienced support team)
Seating for our learning events is limited so please register below or call Traci at 262-554-4500 x105.[mk_content_box heading=”Register for this Event”][vc_column_text disable_pattern=”false” align=”left” margin_bottom=”0″]Exploring FSG
Date: Tuesday, May 8, 2018
Time: 6 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Location: Financial Service Group | 4812 Northwestern Avenue, Mount Pleasant, WI 53406