You’re invited! Join our Virtual Learning Event on June 2!
A Virtual Learning Event from FSG
Does figuring out the details of Social Security leave you scratching your head? Join Justin Moilanen as he helps make sense of Social Security. In this session you’ll learn about:
- The History of Social Security and how it has changed over the years
- The different types of Social Security retirement benefits and how to collect on them
- How Social Security benefit adjustments are determined and calculated
- How to make strategic decisions when it comes to your Social Security benefit
- See examples and get your questions answered!
FSG clients and guests as well as community visitors are welcome to attend our small group, no cost learning events.
Your facilitator: This session will be led by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional, Justin Moilanen. Justin is a lead advisor with Financial Service Group. Learn more about Justin.
Understanding your Social Security Benefit: A Virtual Learning Event
Date: Tuesday, June 2, 2020
Time: 5:30 to 7 p.m.
Location: Webinar Learning Event via GoToMeeting
Upon registering, you will receive an email containing information on how to access GoToMeeting on your computer or phone. Video and audio options are available to participants; however, Justin will be sharing slides so joining by video is recommended.