[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text disable_pattern=”true” align=”left” margin_bottom=”0″]At age 65, there’s a series of decisions that need to be made regarding healthcare coverage, specifically Medicare. Health care costs rise with age and it’s imperative that the right choices be made because there’s a small window of opportunity to “get it right.”
Our long-term care resource, Allen Hamm, has created a process which objectively guides clients through the Medicare maze.
- Diagnosis of your situation, in order to assess your appropriate Medicare enrollment period. This includes understanding how your current insurance (COBRA, employer, or individual coverage) works with Medicare
- Making sure you get signed up for Medicare on time, without penalties. If you don’t enroll on time, you pay a penalty that continues for life
- Explanation of what Medicare pays for and what it doesn’t pay for
- Choosing between regular Medicare and Medicare Advantage. There are significant differences and distinct pros and cons to each
- Choosing the right Medicare Supplement (also known as Medigap) coverage if applicable. There are over a dozen choices
- Evaluating and choosing the right Part D Prescription Drug Plan. There are hundreds of choices
- Developing a plan for controlling health care expenses in the future
- Lifetime access for reviews of the above decisions, for as long as you’re a client of Financial Service Group
We’ll be holding a webinar on October 14, 2014 at 6:30 PM in our office. Allen will join us virtually and explain these services in more depth at that time.
Seating is limited so register today by registering on-line or calling Lori at 262-554-4500 x105.
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
[/vc_column_text][mk_content_box heading=”Register for the Workshop”][vc_column_text disable_pattern=”false” align=”left” margin_bottom=”0″]Medicare Webinar with Allen Hamm
Date: October 14, 2014
Time: 6:30 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Location: Financial Service Group[/vc_column_text][/mk_content_box][/vc_column][/vc_row]