Interested in learning about Financial Service Group (FSG) and our fee-only approach to retirement, investment and tax planning? This no pressure, no obligation session is designed to help inform you about our philosophy and approach to helping you live your great life.
Who should attend: Anyone interested in learning the differences among commission, fee-based, and fee-only financial planning; anyone interested in hearing how our brand of financial planning encompasses all aspects of your life and the things that are important to you.
What we’ll cover:.
– Fee-only advisory model
– Compensation model (how we’re paid for our work)
– Service model (how we help you experience your Great Life, as you define it)
– Investment management process
– Referral Partner Program (connecting you with other professional services you might need like legal, real estate, home improvements and more)
– Meeting process (how we work with our clients throughout the year and at times of crisis)
– Team (learn more about our CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals and our experienced support team)
Seating for our learning events is limited so please register below or call Traci at 262-554-4500 x105.
Introduction to Fee-only
Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2017
Time: 6:30 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Location: Financial Service Group | 4812 Northwestern Avenue, Mount Pleasant, WI 53406