Learning Event: Introduction fee-only financial life planning and the FSG Way – November 5
Interested in learning about Financial Service Group (FSG) and our fee-only approach to retirement, investment and tax planning? This no pressure, no obligation session is designed to help inform you about our philosophy and approach to helping you live your great life.
Who should attend: Anyone interested in learning the differences among commission, fee-based, and fee-only financial planning; anyone interested in hearing how financial life planning encompasses all aspects of your life and the things that are important to you. Anyone looking for a relationship-based, compassionate resource to help look after your money so you can concentrate on all those others parts of your great life.
What we’ll cover:
– Fee-only advisory model (what it really means to be fee-only…not fee-based, not fee-sorta…fee ONLY)
– Fundamentals of financial life planning, focused on you and your family
– The FSG Way (how we can help you experience your Great Life, as you define it)
– Investment management philosophy (how we take a long-term, calculated approach to investing)
– Inside FSG (learn more about our four CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals, our experienced support team, our process for working with you throughout the year)
Seating for our learning events is limited so please register below or call Lori at 262-554-4500 x105.
Register for this Event
Introduction to Fee-Only Financial Life Planning and the FSG Way
Date: Tuesday, November 5, 2019
Time: 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Location: Financial Service Group | 4812 Northwestern Avenue, Mount Pleasant, WI 53406