Learn how the new tax code will impact you. FSG learning sessions are no-cost, no-obligation opportunities to share ideas!
This interactive learning session will explore areas for you to consider throughout 2018 to help you understand how the new tax code will impact you. Orignally titled, “Taxes are Fun,” we opted to rename this practical session in which you’ll:
- Learn how to decipher your tax return
- Learn about how the new tax laws will affect you personally
- Compare existing tax laws with the new laws
- Learn how to save taxes under the new tax law
- Learn how the new tax laws may simplify your life
- Find out if you’ll pay more or less in taxes
Who should attend? Anyone who pays taxes!
Your facilitators: This session will be led by Financial Service Group team members Justus Morgan and Brittany Komorowski both of whom are directly involved with tax planning and tax preparation on behalf of FSG clients. The general public is invited to attend and registration is required for space planning.
Seating for our learning events is limited so please register below or call Traci at 262-554-4500 x105.[mk_content_box heading=”Register for this Event”][vc_column_text disable_pattern=”false” align=”left” margin_bottom=”0″]Decoding the new tax law and what it means for you
Date: Tuesday, April 17, 2018
Time: 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Location: Financial Service Group | 4812 Northwestern Avenue, Mount Pleasant, WI 53406