Our office lobby will be reopening for deliveries and for paperwork pick-up/drop-off effective July 6, 2020. Your safety remains top of mind for all of us at Financial Service Group and, therefore, we will be continuing with virtual meetings until further notice unless face-to-face meetings are specifically requested.
Here’s a list of the precautions we’re taking to help ensure your safety and that of our valued staff. Of course, if you have any questions or concerns at any time, please feel free to reach out to us.
- We will continue to encourage our staff to work from home (to minimize the number of people in our office at same time)
- We will continue to recommend virtual meetings for clients (phone or video)
- In person meetings will be held by request only. We will maintain 6-feet social distancing. During client visits, our staff will wear face masks (optional for clients)
- Hand sanitizer and masks will be available for clients and staff
- Meeting notes and quarterly reports will be uploaded electronically to clients’ ShareFile to reduce paper handling
- Offices and conference rooms will be wiped/disinfected AFTER EACH MEETING (tables/chairs/handles)
- Public spaces will be wiped/disinfected DAILY (lobby, door handles, light switches)
- Our staff will have no in-person meetings of more than five (5) people
- Our staff has been instructed not to come to the office if feeling ill (e.g. high temperature or cough), and will provide notification if exposed to anyone who tested positive for COVID-19.
These measures will stay in place until further notice. Naturally, as the situation evolves and we obtain further guidance from the CDC and other responsible resources, we may make adjustments. For now, we’re all focused on supporting each other as we navigate new ways of “being together.”
Please let us know if you have any questions, concerns or ideas!