Client Service Admin position available
Title: Client Service Administrator
Reports to: Chief Operations Officer (Terri D’Alie)
Location: Mount Pleasant, WI (in-office)
The Client Service Administrator will act in a support role to the advisor. You will be responsible for preparing client reports and for maintaining contact with clients to provide or obtain updated information. You are responsible for set up and maintenance of client accounts; compilation and completion of client, custodian and firm paperwork; review and maintenance of client transactions and activity; and execution of client and firm tasks such as asset transfers, preparation of reports, and general support of portfolio and investment strategies. You are also responsible for buying and selling securities as directed by the advisor.
In order to be successful in this position, you must be able to:
- Communicate with clients, verbally and in writing
- Deliver superior client service—troubleshoot problems, organize meetings; serve as liaison between advisor and client as needed
- Manage client information—prepare client reports, input and manage data within Portfolio Management software
- Prepare client meeting notes for review by advisor and assign follow up tasks in CRM
- Implement plan co-created with advisor; buy and sell securities as needed; complete trade corrections quickly and efficiently
- Set up new client and additional client accounts, execute asset transfers, distributions, Roth conversions, and other tasks with custodian
The Client Service Administrator position typically requires the following qualifications:
- Post high school education preferred
- 2+ years experience in the financial services industry or similar administrative role
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and able to multitask
- Demonstrated experience handling client needs with tact, diplomacy, and confidentiality
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills; proficiency in MSWord and Excel
- Ability to work independently and effectively as part of a team, while handling multiple tasks and responsibilities simultaneously
- Basic understanding of brokerage/securities regulations and rules that govern client accounts preferred
- Work in a small company environment
Competitive salary (based on experience and qualifications) and attractive benefits package including PTO, 401K, profit sharing, health insurance, long-term disability, and continuing education
In 2023, Financial Service Group, Inc. is celebrating 40 years of serving clients in Racine and surrounding communities. Our small, but mighty fee-only firm is a working home to our nine employees. Retaining our culture is paramount with every hire and we take our time to make the choice that will integrate with the team, align with our values, and be an ideal fit in working with our select group of clients.
It’s easy for any firm to say “we’re different” but we really are! Our services include industry innovations such as Career Asset Management and Elder Life Planning. It’s our goal to ensure we take care of our clients’ financial well-being so they can focus on other important aspects of their great life…as they define it.
We know it’s a cliché, but our employees really are what’s most important to us. We know it’s our employees that ultimately make us successful, because without a solid team that shares our unique value proposition, we couldn’t deliver what we promise to our clients. If our employees aren’t happy, our client’s aren’t happy.
We do everything with heart; in dealing with clients and with each other, we act with compassion, empathy, respect and flexibility. We are present and engage in active listening. In big things and small, we are guided by our internal compass that drives our behaviors to act and respond from the heart.
We honor our commitments; we say what we do and we do what we say; we are responsive and operate with integrity in all interactions.
We are transparent, we know that peace of mind starts with your being aware and trusting that what you see is what you get, all the time, every time.
We have a deeply seeded culture of collaboration, our clients are at the center of our financial planning process and team.
We never stop learning. Our team knows they need to be ready today and tomorrow to innovate for the future.
If this sounds like you, we want you to be part of our team! Contact Terri@toyourwealth.com to learn more
Financial Service Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer